skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tous le Monde n'a pas eu Un Ami
Sunday, June 13, 2010
I really need to get myself back to the doctor's to finish the diagnosis we started ... 4-6? years ago.
I guess I'm just so used to being sick now it's become normal, and I don't think of going to the doctor.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(10)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(1)
I really need to get myself back to the doctor's t...
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
About Me
L'etoile Violette
Generally kind and considerate, though often sarcastic and forgetful. Loves to dance, and eats to live. Insomniac. Constantly hears music, even when there isn't any playing. Wants to see the world, and take its picture. Will try most things once.
View my complete profile