After a record blizzard, my university cancelled classes for the first time since I was born. It's been a week now and I still help at least two people push their cars out of the parking lot each day.
Finals week is here, and since most of my professors are lazy and don't want to grade the tests themselves, I have all week to take 3 online finals. Which means I get my final test in procrastination.
I've barely begun to study, but I figure I'll get around to it eventually. Like usual. Until I am served a lesson from procrastination, I will continue to put in minimal effort to get average results. I'm okay with being average when it comes to school. No point in killing myself or going slightly insane just to do better than the rest in something that will have little to no impact on my life. I don't need to know organic chemistry and I don't care how hard you try to convince me otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment